ASCA Research Reports
ASCA publishes a number of research reports to gather important insights about school counseling practice and preparation. The flagship study, State of the Profession, was launched in 2020 and will be repeated every five years. Questions about ASCA research studies and reports should be directed to Angie Hickman, ASCA Director of Research and Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RAMP Stories: Closing the Gap (5/23)
- School and District Administrators and the School Counselor Role (2/23)
- School Counselors Addressing Racism and Bias (1/22) (View the infographic)
- State of the Profession (School Counselor Educators) (9/21)
- State of the Profession (District Directors) (6/21)
- State of the Profession Study (School Counselors) (12/20)